8/19/11

what's the difference between pink eye and herpes viral infection of the eye?


what's the difference between pink eye and herpes viral infection of the eye?
Can you get either one from herpes simplex on the lips?

Best answer:
i don't know but you should not be participating in such risky behavior. Is that one moment reallt worth ruining your entire life sorta.

What do you think? Answer below!Signs and Symptoms of Eye Infections


Eyes may get infected due to reasons like infections or injuries. Generally eyes get affected by viral infections, bacterial infections and infection caused by other microorganisms. In most cases of eye infections bacteria and viruses are the main culprits. Fortunately there are certain medications and alternative therapies available for treating eye infections.

signs and symptoms of eye infections.

1-Chronic redness of eyes
2-Frequent eye lid flanking
3-Itching
4-Blurring vision
5-Discomfort of eyes

Eye infections produce the sings and symptoms such as Chronic redness of eyes, frequent eye lid flanking, Itching, blurring vision, discomfort of eyes, watery eyes, pain in eyes, eye discharge, swollen eyelids and swollen eye surrounding tissues. The treatment of eye infections depends upon the symptoms and cause of infection.

Each individual may experience varying symptoms of eye infections. The most common sings and symptoms of eye infection include Chronic redness of eyes, frequent eye lid flanking, itching, blurring vision, discomfort of eyes, watery eyes, pain in eyes, eye discharge, swollen eyelids and swollen eye surrounding tissues. If you experience any one or group of above symptoms you must consult the doctor for immediate treatment.

There are also a number of herbal remedies that can speed your recovery and prevent a reoccurence of an existing eye infection. Bilberry is one of the most popular and it is known for it's ability to strengthen the capillaries in the eyes and heal a variety of eye conditions. It also works to prevent infections and diseases. Roobios and Sutherlandia Frutescens are powerful anti oxidants that help to ensure that your eyes are getting plenty of nutrients, blood and oxygen. This is essential to ensure that you heal quickly.



]]>


The bacterial eye infection is mainly caused by bacteria such as streptococci, haemophilus or the staphylococci bacteria. These bacteria are usually transmitted from one person who has the infection to another or sometimes the bacteria may come from the patient's own upper respiratory tract or skin where they are mostly situated.

There are many ways to treat them, depending on their severity. For minor eye infections like conjunctivitis, there are eye drops and ointments available from the pharmacist. These antibiotics kill the bacteria and prevent it from spreading any further. If not treated quickly, conjunctivitis can cause lasting damage to the cat's eye.

The infection occurs at the cornea which is responsible for most of the eye's optical power. Symptoms can include: blurred vision, pain and redness that does not improve when the contact lens is removed, increasing sensitivity to light, and excessive tearing or discharge. The condition if left untreated can lead to blindness or permanent vision problems.

Vitamin A deficiency can be a cause of swelling in the eyes of box turtles and a way you can treat this is to make sure you are introducing foods that are high in vitamin A as a part of your turtles diet every time you feed them. Foods such as Collard greens, carrots, kale and parsley all contain a good amount of vitamin A and can be added to each meal to help fight against this problem.

The iris is the colored portion of the eye. It can become infected and inflamed, due to various causes. When it is infected it becomes swollen, dull, and discolored. The pupil gets small, gray, and sluggish. There is pain, radiating to the forehead and to the temple, which is worse at night, and there is much disturbance of vision. In most infections of the eye the person who has an inflammation of the iris cannot stand to look at the light, and there is constant watering of the eye.

Alternative treatments for pinkeye in under developed countries include topical povidone-iodine (betadine) which is effective against most bacterial conjunctivitis at a fraction of the cost of standard antibiotic prescription eye drops. Povidone is sometimes used off label by optometrists to treat EKC, a special severe from of viral conjunctivitis.

Virtually all cats are exposed to Herpesvirus as kittens. For most cats, no further problems occur. However, Herpes is a sneaky virus, and it likes to lie dormant until it gets a chance to get one up on the immune system. Because stress suppresses the immune system, cats under stress are particularly susceptible to recurrent Herpes flare-ups.

Acanthamoeba infections are almost unknown in the United States in patients who replace their lenses daily or don't wear contact lenses. Hydrogen Peroxide contact lens cleaning systems kill the cyst form when used as directed. Chlorhexidine and heat systems will also kill the cyst form.


Orignal From: what's the difference between pink eye and herpes viral infection of the eye?

8 comments:

  1. i do not like trailer homes because it is not sturdy enough specially when the weather goes bad~ yaldoeyecenter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) BY THE GREAT HEALER DOCTOR EHBOS
    Hello everyone I am here to testify of the great work Dr Ehbos did in my life with the help of his herbal traditional medicine. I have been suffering from Herpes since 2015 and ever since then I have been looking for solutions on how to cure it. I have being to different hospitals but I discovered none of them was working out for me that I was just wasting money. So I decided to live everything to God, then I was taking my medications to sustain my life and reduce the pains. So on this particular Sunday morning after coming back from service I sat down and begin to ask myself questions, then my phone rang behold it was my sister calling which I answered the call and she started telling me that a friend of hers who has been suffering from same herpes has just been cured by Dr Ehbos the herbal medicine man. Then I was over whelmed, even though I was a little bit confused so she encourage me to also give Dr Ehbos a trial and see for myself then I told her to help me get his contact and forward them to me, So immediately she got the contact of Dr Ehbos and send them to me, immediately I contacted Dr Ehbos and he told me everything I needed to do to enable me get the herbs for my medications and immediately i did that which he instructed me to do without wasting anytime. And here I am today sound and healthy without any symptoms of herpes or any sickness in my body system. And he also told me that there is no sickness on this planet earth that doesn’t have a cure that with the help of herbs he can cure any sickness or disease you can ever think off. So if you are suffering from HERPES or any other sickness or disease and you need a cure you can also contact Dr Ehbos with this Email Address at (drehbos@gmail.com) or add him on whatsapp +2348133505254 so you can also receive your healing and share your testimony

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years
    and had constant pain, especially in my mouth. During the first year,I
    had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HIV and Cancer) by this Man Dr OSO and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr OSO telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr OSO assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr OSO on drosohaberhome@gmail.com) or call him whatsapp +2348162084839
    https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/

    His blog page https://drosohaberhome.blogspot.com

    sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever be greatfull and of courserecommend you to the world and all my friends my friends!!!........

    ReplyDelete
  4. TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) BY THE GREAT HEALER DOCTOR OLUTA
    Hello everyone I am here to testify of the great work Dr Oluta did in my life with the help of his herbal traditional medicine. I have been suffering from Herpes since 2017 and ever since then I have been looking for solutions on how to cure it. I have being to different hospitals but I discovered none of them was working out for me that I was just wasting money. So I decided to live everything to God, then I was taking my medications to sustain my life and reduce the pains. So on this particular Sunday morning after coming back from service I sat down and begin to ask myself questions, then my phone rang behold it was my sister calling which I answered the call and she started telling me that a friend of hers who has been suffering from same herpes has just been cured by Dr Oluta the herbal medicine man. Then I was over whelmed, even though I was a little bit confused so she encourage me to also give Dr Oluta a trial and see for myself then I told her to help me get his contact and forward them to me, So immediately she got the contact of Dr Oluta and send them to me, immediately I contacted Dr Oluta and he told me everything I needed to do to enable me get the herbs for my medications and immediately i did that which he instructed me to do without wasting anytime. And here I am today sound and healthy without any symptoms of herpes or any sickness in my body system. And he also told me that there is no sickness on this planet earth that doesn’t have a cure that with the help of herbs he can cure any sickness or disease you can ever think off. So if you are suffering from HERPES or any other sickness or disease and you need a cure you can also contact Dr Oluta with this Email Address at (dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com) or add him on whatsapp +2349065326267 so you can also receive your healing and share your testimony  

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

    ReplyDelete
  7. My joy knows no bounds, I never thought that one day I will live on earth cured of this virus. I have been suffering from this deadly virus "HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS" since 5 years ago. I have spent a lot of money on drugs and going from one hospital to another, hospital has been my most visited place where constant check up have been my hobby not until one day, i decided to share my situation to a very close friend of mine and she was very upset with me for not telling her ever since that she is aware of one doctor called Dr. Sani who helps people in curing their HERPES. quickly i contacted his email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com that was given to me by Carolyn, just to give him a test, i spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which i did, he told me that he was going to prepare and send some herbal cure to me, which he did and thereafter i received it and after using the herbal cure within 2weeks and few days i was totally cured, i had to go back to the same hospital that I have been going before to confirm my cure and behold I was confirmed negative by my doctor, so today I am here to spread the good-news of my life on how Dr. Sani saved me from the nightmare and outbreaks of HERPES VIRUS. You can contact him via email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com or Whats-app: +2348118184266. If you are still suffering from this deadly virus...I believe you're going to be happy and feel alive again just as I am right now.
    Email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com
    Whats-app: +2348118184266

    ReplyDelete
  8. How I got cured from herpes I thank Dr akhigbe. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr akhigbe on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr akhigbe prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as Dr akhigbe assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr.akhigbe for help via drAkhigbe35@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348151244418

    ReplyDelete