8/20/11

Can you get HIV or AIDS or any other type of virus/disease from kissing or oral sex?


Can you get HIV or AIDS or any other type of virus/disease from kissing or oral sex?
I have some questions about STDs and HIV and all that. My mom doesn't know anything so yeah lol.

I was watching Law And Order:SUV today and it was this ep about like HIV that is a new killer strain that like kills the victims within a year. Is there really a new strain like that?
And like can you get HIV,AIDS or any other kinda virus like that through making out or doing oral sex on the person who has it?
On the show they kept saying how like condoms can prevent catching it or something. So is the only way to get it through ''fluids'' (if you know what i mean) ?
When i tried to ask my mom about this she just told me she guesses a person could cause she said that HIV or AIDS goes through the blood stream and we have DNA in our spit.
-Also can you get HIV or AIDS from a toilet that someone sat on if they were infected?

Most info gets best answer! Thanks :)

Best answer:
Yes. it's possible if they have a cut in their mouth.

Less likely, but still possible through any bodily fluid.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Seroprevalence of HSV-2 is 48% among African American women.(INFECTIOUS DISEASES)(herpes simplex virus type 2)(Survey): An article from: Internal Medicine News


types of virus diseases - click on the image below for more information.



This digital document is an article from Internal Medicine News, published by International Medical News Group on May 1, 2010. The length of the article is 480 words. The page length shown above is based on a typical 300-word page. The article is delivered in HTML format and is available immediately after purchase. You can view it with any web browser.

Citation Details
Title: Seroprevalence of HSV-2 is 48% among African American women.(INFECTIOUS DISEASES)(herpes simplex virus type 2)(





Seroprevalence of HSV-2 is 48% among African American women.(INFECTIOUS DISEASES)(herpes simplex virus type 2)(Survey): An article from: Internal Medicine News





Click on the button for more types of virus diseases information and reviews.

Types of Viruses



• Icosahedral: This kind of virus has an outer shell (capsid) made from 20 flat sides, which gives the virus a spherical shape. Most viruses are icosahedral.
• Helical: This type of virus has a capsid that is shaped like a rod.
• Enveloped: In these viruses, the capsid is encased in a baggy membrane, which can change shape but often looks spherical.
• Complex: A complex virus has its genetic material coated, but does not have a capsid.
Among the enveloped type of viruses is the coronavirus, which is responsible for SARS. The first known coronavirus was isolated from chickens in 1937.



Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) is caused by a previously unknown coronavirus, now called SARS-associated coronavirus (SARS-CoV).
Coronaviruses get their name because of the way they look. They appear to have a halo or crown (corona in Latin) when viewed under a microscope. Coronavirus particles are irregularly shaped with an outer envelope that has distinctive, "club-shaped" peplomers (a subunit of a virus particle). Coronaviruses are RNA (ribonucleic acid) viruses that replicate in the cytoplasm of the animal host cells, and cause disease in humans and animals, including the common cold. Coronavirus infections are very common and occur worldwide. The incidence of infection is strongly seasonal, with its greatest incidence among children in winter. Adult infections are less frequent. Coronaviruses can occasionally cause more severe disease, such as pneumonia, but this is rare. In fact, before SARS was discovered, the human coronaviruses previously known were only associated with mild diseases. SARS-related CoV seems to be the first coronavirus that regularly causes potentially fatal illness in humans.



]]>

The SARS virus is very hardy and can survive in the environment without being inside a host for several hours. All viruses have short lives when not attached to a living cell.
The new SARS coronavirus has some unusual properties. For one, the SARS virus can be grown in Vero cells (a cell line isolated in 1962 from a primate). This is an unusual characteristic of HCoVs (human coronaviruses), most of which cannot be cultivated. You might wonder, if coronaviruses usually cause only mild illness in humans, then how can this new coronavirus be responsible for a potentially life-threatening disease like SARS? Because the SARS virus is so recently identified, there is not yet enough information about it to determine the full range of illnesses that it might be able to cause. Coronaviruses have occasionally been linked to pneumonia in humans, especially in people with weakened immune systems. The viruses can also cause severe disease in animals. Could the SARS virus have evolved from an animal virus?


Orignal From: Can you get HIV or AIDS or any other type of virus/disease from kissing or oral sex?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lun,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.
    Here is my Email contact...piresmis59@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete