8/20/11

How Long Does A Viral Infection Last?


How Long Does A Viral Infection Last?
So I went to the ER on Sunday because I was throwing up constantly; which is odd for me because I haven't thrown up in like 12 years. The doctor said I had a viral infection and I've been on pain and nausea meds since then. I'm wondering how long viral infections typically last?

Best answer:
It depends on what type of viral infection you have. Some can last for several days while more severe ones (like HIV) can last for a very long time and never go away. However, the average viral infection will last for usually 1-2 weeks. It seems like your viral infection isn't so severe, so I'm guessing a 1-2 weeks hopefully. Maybe even a few days! I know it's hard, I've been there. Just hang in there and you'll get better real soon. :)

What do you think? Answer below!Buy Generic Valtrex and Treat Viral Infections


Generic Valtrex is a very effective online anti-viral treatment for treating various viral infections like , cold sores and shingles. The prime chemical valacyclovir works great as a suppressing treatment for the excessive outbreak of the skin viral infections. The generic form of this powerful medication is offered online at extremely affordable prices without compromising on the quality of the medication.Viral infections like genital herpes, cold sores or shingles that are contagious, when comes on contact with a skin to skin touch. These viral infections are caused by various destructive viruses, and appear in blister forms. These infections then outbreak leading to increased amount of infection. anti viral treatment works by suppressing the outbreak of the infections.Valtrex is not a fully fledged treatment for curing viral infections, but it works great in reducing the risks of reoccurrence and in existing cases, suppressing the outbreak of the viral infections by combating them to increase further. The powerful generic medication delivers the positive results as the branded one does.


Online pharmacies have been consistently dealing with providing quality medications that can deliver similar effects as the over-the-counter ones, also, an additional benefit of ordering medications online would be these pharmacies are very less involved in advertising and promotional activities, hence, they provide these effective generic medications at extremely affordable prices online for benefiting the customers by offering them the best solution by paying very less. would be a great treatment.Valtrex is available in tablet forms with the combinations of its compositions in different strengths, as the generic medication works in treating multiple viral infections, the dosage patterns are prescribed on the severity and nature of the infection. Generic Valtrex is highly recommended for adults and should be kept away from the reach of children and toddlers.

Also, it is very much essential to take prior medical check-up done, before starting with the effective treatment if Valtrex, in case of any existing body problem with kidney or liver, make your doctor aware of it, as the dosage may need to be shuffled on existence of certain long term health conditions.Buying this potential drug online would help you by providing you with the affordable solution without compromising on the quality of the medication. It s an effective solution for treating various viral infections that can spread when comes in contact with the either person.The efficient anti-viral treatment of Valtrex is associated with certain side effects that can ruin the healthy state of the person. some general  ones include nausea, headache, vomiting, dizziness, sore throat, stomach pain etc, although these side effects may disappear within a certain span of time, increased observance of the side effects may require immediate medical assistance for better recovery.Hence, it is highly recommended to take precautionary measures before starting with the anti-viral treatment to avoid further health related consequences. Generic valtrex is a very efficient form of anti-viral medication that is offered online with widened security.





Orignal From: How Long Does A Viral Infection Last?

1 comment:

  1. Having herpes Disease is not the end of life,there are treatment to cure herpes disease with the help of Dr Samuel herbal medicine. I have been suffering from this deadly disease called herpes disease (HSV) and i lost hope because I was not myself anymore it was not easy working with herpes disease, i searched online to know and enquirer about cure for herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from herpes, I don't believe it's true, but I decided to give a try to know if it will really work out for me so i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready for me and he sent it to me via FedEx and it got to me in 3 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) after using the medication for few weeks I started experiencing change inside my body, could you believe as I finish the medication I was totally healed It's really like a dream but i am so happy!that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me! You can contact him via drsamuel999@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348166600171

    ReplyDelete